AI Inventory Detection of Shelved Inventory Drives Sales
Every industrial production in the food world drives their efficiency and quality metrics by employing state of the art production planning systems.
When PreciTaste started in the world of Food AI in 2006, we realized that the majority of food production in the Retail world follows no planning at all.
In most cases it is either a single employees intuition or a non dynamic paper based production plan that is being followed. The results are:
- Overproduction during slow hours
- Stockouts resulting in decreased sales in busy hours
- Food waste at the end of the day
- Overaged food sold through the entire day
Thus the PreciTaste Smart Shelf concept was born. Retrofittable Vision sensors deployed over the shelf of either baked goods, snacks or other food items detect the inventory level and issue cooking commands based on actual demands. The ai agents lear how long it takes the crew to follow the commands and learns to time the production so that it arrives when it is needed.
The result for our customers are:
- Improvement in Freshness KPI by up to 70%
- Reduction of Food waste by over 30%
- Increase in Sales of Store produced fresh Goods by up to 25 %
You cannot sell what you don’t display. A customer lost due to stale fresh produce is a revenue opportunity lost for long.
Contact Us to see how smart AI agents can direct your team towards fresher cooking and food preparation based on real demand. Contact Us