A Flexible Suite Of Smart Solutions
1. Start with the Prep Assistant and/or the Planner Assistant
2. Add AI Forecasting and AI Vision Forecasting
3. Evolve into a complete Vision AI system
The Kitchen Management Solution Every Restaurant Needs for Operational Optimization
With the growing pressures of labor and food costs combined with the weakening demand, PreciTaste’s ready-to-deploy restaurant solutions ensure instant labor efficiency and streamline workloads by expediting everyday decisions through software automation.
- For teams who need to create a more efficient order fulfillment schedule through automated inventory management
- Provides clear instructions for specific food production based on hourly needs
RESULT: Eliminates up to 86% of food waste at the point of sale
- For enterprise customers who want to further optimize kitchen management through Vision AI
- Guides crews on what to cook when based on demand predictions and inventory sensing
RESULT: Consolidates up to 40% of kitchen tasks
Want an in-depth look at our products? Submit your email address to request white papers:
What Our Customers Are Saying
Intel Innovation 2022 - PreciTaste & Chipotle
In the News
Tracking Operational Efficiency
Our suite of restaurant operations management software is ready to be adapted to your specific needs. We excel in integrating solutions into existing equipment rapidly and unobtrusively.
Our proprietary offline-first AIOS operating system allows you to monitor operations from anywhere, reducing workload and allowing you to continuously optimize efficiency with ongoing statistics and predictions.
Our TasteOS Cloud-based reporting platform makes any process transparent, tracks KPI metrics from week one and delivers granular KPI overviews to help you manage multiple locations.
Find out how PreciTaste can benefit your business.
Proud partner of Franke Foodservice Systems, Inc., leader in implementing kitchen and equipment improvement campaigns for major food chains.
Proud affiliate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. Intel and the 400+ global member companies of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics.